Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wow.. so it's been a long time since my first post! I had no idea how much time I would spend in my classroom the first two years and by the time I got home I was out like a light.. no time for ramen even. I'm hoping to do a lot more online this summer and throughout the school year. I can't wait to share ideas and see what everyone else is up to. Talking with other teachers has been KEY for me these past two years to grow as a professional and allow my kiddos to discover a love of learning and reading.

Also excited to post about a new passion of mine.. CHICKENS! I've been inspired to follow in the footsteps of my ancestors and be more self reliant.. HA! Starting my flock and garden has been quite the learning experience. Can't wait to share that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment